Here is a classic ratatouille recipe:
- 2 large eggplants, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 large zucchinis, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 medium bell peppers, sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a large baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Stir in the basil and parsley and serve warm.