Here’s a recipe for a delicious Pistachio Cake:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted, shelled pistachios, divided
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch (23 cm) cake pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Stir in half of the flour mixture until just combined, then add the milk, followed by the remaining flour mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup of the pistachios.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of pistachios over the batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Your Pistachio Cake is now ready to be served. Enjoy!