Here’s a recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Sliders:
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef sirloin or ribeye steak
- 12 slider buns
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 6 slices provolone cheese, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cheese Whiz (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms and cook until softened and lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the thinly sliced steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until browned on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Split the slider buns and place them on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Assemble the sliders by placing a spoonful of the steak mixture on each bottom bun, followed by a quarter slice of provolone cheese. Place the top bun on the cheese.
- Bake the assembled sliders in the oven for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and the buns are toasted.
- Serve hot with Cheese Whiz, if desired.
These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are a perfect appetizer or party snack. Enjoy!