- 1 head of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut off the top of the garlic head to expose the cloves. Place the garlic on a piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Wrap the garlic tightly in the foil and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the garlic is soft and fragrant.
- Once the garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze the cloves out of the skin and mash them into a paste with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and roasted garlic paste.
- Season the Aioli with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Aioli as a dip for vegetables, spread on sandwiches, or as a condiment for seafood or grilled meats.
Enjoy your delicious Roasted Garlic Aioli!