Here’s a recipe for a classic Sloe Gin Rickey:
- 2 oz sloe gin
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- Club soda
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add sloe gin and lime juice to the glass.
- Top with club soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
- For a sweeter version, add a splash of simple syrup or sugar to the mixture before topping with club soda.
- For a stronger version, increase the amount of sloe gin to 2.5 or 3 oz.
Enjoy your refreshing and delicious Sloe Gin Rickey!